Annual General Meeting of Commonwealth Games Scotland
including Elections for CGS Chair, Vice Chair and 2 Ordinary Directors
Date: 3 June 2019
Location: Stirling Court Hotel, University of Stirling, FK9 4LA
Time: 19:00hrs for 19:30hrs start
- CGS Board Voting and Election Process 2019-2023
- Board Role Descriptor for Chair, Vice Chair and Ordinary Director
- CGS Board Director Ideal Person Specification
Voting forms are available for download below. Complete and return to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17:00 hrs on 24 April 2019, should you wish to submit a nomination.
- CGS Board Nomination form
- CGS Individual Skills Matrix
- Equal Opportunity Monitoring form
Please be advised that notice of any formal business or motions for inclusion in meeting must be received by 24 April 2019. The full Agenda will be circulated on 3rd May 2019.
The AGM will be immediately preceded by a special General Meeting to consider any proposed changes to the Company Articles, a copy of which can be found here.
Voting Forms and Role Descriptors